Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs

The office of records, registration, and veterans' affairs (RRVA) oversees all forms of registration, including online (myHCC) and in-person registration services. The office is also responsible for related processes such as enrollment verification, the posting of grades, and the issuance of transcripts. RRVA administers the graduation process, including the graduation application process, issuance of diplomas and certificates, and Commencement. Students must provide a valid photo ID (preferably a student ID) in order to access services in person.

More information is available through the RRVA website or by contacting the office (RCF-233; 443-518-1240;

HCC is particularly concerned with the academic, career, and personal advancement of active duty service members, veterans of the United States Armed Forces, and their dependents. Veterans' benefits and tuition assistance processes are administered through RRVA.

Services include working with qualified students to initiate processes for tuition discounts, activation and maintenance of  education benefits, arranging participation in HCC’s Veterans Deferred Payment Plan (see Payment Assistance) and tutorial services (in addition to tutorial services the college provides to all students). RRVA staff also help service members, veterans, and their dependents access other college services such as academic advising, financial assistance (including financial aid, scholarships, and work-study; financial literacy), disability support services, and personal and career counseling.

RRVA assists members of the Maryland National Guard with eligibility verification for in-county tuition rates and tuition discounts and assists qualified spouses of active duty personnel with accessing Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA).

For more information about services for the military community and veterans benefits, visit or contact RRVA (RCF-233; 443-518-1240;