2016-2017 College Catalog

Online Catalog

Consortium Agreements

Students who wish to have their financial aid processed under a consortium agreement with another institution must notify HCC in advance of the respective term. A written agreement is required between HCC and the other institution. HCC serves as the “host” institution in these situations, meaning that the student must be enrolled in an eligible certificate or degree program at the other college. Financial aid must be processed through that institution. HCC will cancel all aid for any students who are found to be receiving financial aid concurrently at HCC and another institution.